Founder & CEO
Whenever you see a successful business, someonce once made a courageous decision
She has a passionate enthusiasm for fashion and design, but her professional career was not geared towards this path at first. Graduated in Turism, with a Master''s Degree in Communication, P.R. and Protocol, she decided to specialize and devoted herself to the event management for different sectors. It was not until the age of 23 when she gave a chance to fashion and studied Fashion Design and Pattern Making at INSTITUT CATALÀ DE LA MODA (Catalan Institute of Fashion) in Barcelona. This experience was followed by other courses in a number or Fashion Schools, always combining her work and career with her studies.
Fashionista TC represents the fusion of her career, education and experience with her passion, from a perspective other than that of Design and preparation of her own collections. It is a valuable aid to open up new frontiers to great designers working nowadays in Spain, whose international development is hampered by the lack of resources and know-how. Her strong entrepreneurial vocation has led her to live between Spain and NY and put her career and professional knowledge at the service of this entire proyect.
- Graduated in Turism, Master''s Degree in Communication, P.R. and Protocol and Postgraduated in Trade and International Economic Relations.
- Specialized in event planning and management.
- Monographic Course in Fashion Design and Pattern Making at Institut Català de la Moda (Catalan Institute of Fashion) in Barcelona. Visual Merchandising and Window-Dressing at CSDMM.
- Diploma in Graphic Design (PHOTOSHOP, ILLUSTRATOR AND INDESIGN), Alicante.
- Fashion Trainings at Fashion Institute of Technology (FIT) in New York, “Tools of trade”: How to select Showroom & Trade Show, E-commerce, Get Buyers, Fashion Marketing, among others.
- CEO of Fashionista Trade Consulting, International Trade Consulting Company specializing in FASHION